DevOps Engineer & Cloud App Developer
We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure. To be successful as a cloud engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch cloud engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
Cloud Engineer Responsibilities:
- GCP/Azure developer with experience of full stack development, with hands-on knowledge in backend API-first microservice development using Golang or Python, containerizing application using Docker and deploying in the full value chain.
- Knowledge of Google Pub-Sub, event architecture, eventual consistency, strong consistency, publish subscribe concepts.
- Collaborating with engineering, development teams and Product owners to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions. Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Google Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure Cloud Application Development experience.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- GCP, Azure certifications preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Client management skills.
- Significant knowledge in GitFlow, DevOps and GitOps.
- Strong will and execution capability for automating every task which needs to be repeated twice.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive knowledge on event driven architecture in a distributed hybrid cloud landscape including design patterns like publish subscribe, idempotent processor, eventual consistency, sharding and CQRS.
- Preferred implementation knowledge in Solace PubSub+ or similar event streaming solution like Kafka.
- Advantage if worked in Monitoring solutions like Signalfx or similar and Observability techniques.
You must be eligible to work in Sweden when applying.