Financial Backend Developer
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes and Finns save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you!
As a Senior Financial Backend Developer at Anyfin you will be joining co-workers who are as motivated, helpful and open to change as you are. In your role you will be designing and building out the core of our financial systems that enable our business as well as mentoring our more junior developers. We have a lot of exciting challenges ahead of us, scaling up and building out our financial platform to support our growth. You will have the chance to be part of building something truly big.
What you will do:
- You’ll develop our financial systems, including:
- Building out the core systems for handling loans and payments.
- Creating API's for our mobile app as well as our internal systems.
- Implementing integrations with external systems.
- Building pipelines for data processing and reporting.
- Scale and adapt our systems to support an increasing number of customers and markets.
- Model and analyze data in SQL.
- Mentor your more junior colleagues.
- Work closely and cooperate with amongst others our financial department, data scientists, data engineers and business analysts.
Who you are:
- You are familiar with Docker and it is a plus if you have worked with Kubernetes.
- Given the nature of the job, attention to detail and an urge to create solid, reliable solutions is key.
- You have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belongs in the formal requirements section).
- We’re building the foundations of something truly big, so it’s extra important that you write clean and readable code.
- We believe you have at least 5 years experience.
- It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector and have a degree in computer science but not a must. We believe there are many ways to obtain skills.
We value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter of their gender, age, sexual orientation or religion. We hope you do too.
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!