HR och ledningsassistent sökes
- Assist manager in daily operation of the company.
- Help management in building best team.
- keep eyes on company finances.
- Manage company sales orders and invoicing.
- Processes company’s payroll every pay period
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
- Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Honours confidentiality of employees’ pay records
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- Determines organisation’s tax obligations by calculating national and council taxes as well as National Insurance contributions
- Performs the distribution of wages through issuance of paper checks or direct transfers to employees’ bank accounts
- Supervises other employees as needed
Keep in mind we are growing quickly therefore we want you to be flexible time to time to try different duties at work and grow your skills as company grows.
Excellent Mathematical Skills, Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills, Attention to Detail, Organisation Skills, Superior Computer and Typing Skills, Data Entry, Good Verbal Communication with Employees, Capable of Working with Minimal Supervision, Honesty, Record-Keeping Skills, Follows Instructions Well, Competent with Spreadsheets, Familiar with Payroll Software, Basic Understanding of Tax Procedures, Familiarity with Benefits and Other Wage Deductions, Multi-Tasking Abilities, Ability to Work on a Deadline, Sound Decision-Making Skills