Software Skills is a recruitment company that specialises in software and IT. We match highly skilled developers, testers and other IT experts with small and large organisations, product companies and consulting companies in Gothenburg. As represented by us, you will be guided through a friendly and professional recruitment process that aims to secure a role that perfectly matches your abilities.
Do you want to be a part of a company that has been certified as a “great place to work” for three years in a row? We are looking for a passionate backend developer who loves modern technologies and wants to join Stratsys in Gothenburg.
Stratsys is an innovative company that revolutionises work life with their platform for easier planning, implementation and follow-up in organisations. At Stratsys, you will be given the opportunity to innovate and improve the products in their platform by working together with other highly skilled engineers.
Who are you?
- Experienced in architecture design
- Comfortable with different design patterns
- You have an innovative mindset
- You have ability to approach an architecture from a holistic view
- Advocate of continuous learning and usage of modern development technologies and methods
They also want to see that you are eager to learn, driven and prefer teamwork over individual work. On top of this, it is important that you want to contribute with your knowledge and experience.
What will you do?
- Participate in building modern web applications
- Work with the core business to ensure high performance and stability
- Dive into different areas and expand your knowledge within them
- Use new technology and to try out cutting-edge alternatives as they are released
- Collaborate with your team to deliver quality solutions and high customer value
- Work on products that have a high impact on their working society
- ASP.NET (Core)
- NHibernate or other equivalent O/R-mapper
- SQL statement optimisation
- Web API
- Microservice architecture
- XUnit or NUnit
Why work at Stratsys?
In everything they do, Stratsys believe in hassle free work processes. By being more productive, they think organisations can generate a greater impact on the wider world. As a Stratsys developer, you will create products that help organisations increase their efficiency in order to achieve their goals faster. In other words, you get the opportunity to make a difference in the working world.
- Plus you have a great deal of influence in the workplace
- Flexible working hours and individually customised benefit packages
- The managers’ coaching abilities are continuously measured and improved
- A great office space overlooking Göta älv
- Breakfast with your colleagues in the morning
They believe in
- An open and social work culture, where you have fun with your colleagues. Cooperation, community and development are the keys to reach success.
- In cross-functional autonomous teams that work towards a common goal. The teams choose their own development frameworks and methods.
- In continuous integration/delivery.
- Satisfied clients and end users should always be the number one priority.
How to apply
Please press the Apply button at the top right corner of the page. Any questions about the position? Contact Carolina Crisp at email@example.com for more information. We consider candidates on a rolling basis, which means the role might be filled before the application deadline.