Sourcing Assistant - Medical Supplies
As a sourcing assistant (Medical Supplies) your role is to support the Sourcing Team, to identify their needs and to match vendors and suppliers across EU with focus on Scandinavia. Working within the sourcing team, alongside the Sourcing Supervisors and manager.
- Assist sourcing supervisors, manager and logistics teams
- Initiate a good relationship with potential vendors and suppliers
- Obtain and record critical information from potential new vendors and suppliers such as their corporate profile, key products, details of recent business events, licensing etc. Corporate profile should provide information about product offer, turnover, customer base, capacity and introduction of key decision-makers.
- Attend all regional Hospital and Medical Supplies related business events like exhibitions, seminars, webinars, product launch etc.
- Maintain the tracker for all new vendors and market entrants so the potential and progress can be accessed at any time by the partnership and/or business development department.
- Support logistics teams for facilitate the exports of medical supplies.
- Have an understanding of Hospital and Medical Supplies market Place
- Relationship Initiation with vendors and suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Urdu, Hindi and Arabic
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Outgoing and confident
- Able to travel minimum 50% of the time