People & Culture Partner
Did you know that fishing is the world’s most popular hobby? We do! And here at Fishbrain we have created the world’s largest social network dedicated to people who love fishing. We want to make sure that we can give them the greatest experience possible and make their fishing dreams come true, no matter where they are in the world.
We have over 11 million users all over the world who have logged over 10 million catches in our app. We’re growing fast, both in our social network and in the company, which is why we’re looking for a People & Culture Partner.
As a People & Culture Partner you will help take the people experience from great to FINtastic! You will join the People & Culture team where our mission is to “Make Fishbrain the best catch inside and out”. What does that mean? It means that as a team we deeply care about the Fishbrain experience and make sure everyone that comes across Fishbrain regardless if you are a candidate, guest, or best of all employee you have had a great time.
*Only applications in ENGLISH will be reviewed*
What will you do:
- Support of Managers through a strong relationship to drive change and growth and provide relevant coaching and feedback that instills Fishbrain’s values
- Scale existing and new people programs with the Chief of People & Culture, including performance reviews and career progression frameworks that are in line with the changing needs of our growing organization
- Facilitate the overall employee engagement including survey cycles, analyzing trends and metrics to proactively provide recommendations, identify trends, and implement programs.
- Inspire leaders to be the champions of Fishbrain’s values and support the business in cultural awareness and diversity, equity and inclusion.
Who you are:
- A strategist and scaler, who can connect the dots between where we’re going and how we need to nudge the organization to get there
- A facilitator and collaborator, who gets energy from working with leaders and building trusted relationships to create the best possible teams and organizational structures
- A strategic thinker whose decisions are informed by data, experience, and Fishbrain’s values
- A genuine culture ambassador, you can’t help but hook people in!
Who we need:
First and foremost passion and drive is what we believe will make you the most successful at Fishbrain and not knowing what the future holds but still being able to adjust and align to it quickly.
- + 3 Years of experience in a similar role, preferably from a tech & product focused organization
- Demonstrated experience implementing and facilitating People & Culture programs across the business
- Excellent skills, both oral and written in English
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience working within growth stage environment
- A love for operating in fast-paced environments where things are constantly evolving
- A person with curious mindset that can really drive initiatives on their own
- A global mindset with experience of living abroad
We have trust in our employees which means that 1. you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one and 2. we value your opinions and ideas. No matter the team, everything we do has an impact on our users and on Fishbrain as a company. Our culture is very important to us. If you have a “win as a team” mentality, are passionate and like to have fun, then Fishbrain is the place for you!