Backend-utvecklare inom spelutveckling
PocApp is an independent game studio that consists of 15 developers and our cuddly friends. We love fika and work together in a cozy and very relaxed environment developing mobile games.
We are now in search of our first back-end developer to strengthen our development team. The position is full time (35h) and on-site at our office in Skövde.
To create our first server-based mobile game, we are looking for a developer with a broad knowledge of different back-end solutions. Deep understanding of network layers and infrastructure, as well as effective communication and collaboration skills is necessary since you will oversee the development and integration of a new back-end infrastructure.
This being new territory for us, we are keeping our requirements relatively open in hope of finding the right candidate. We will be reviewing applicants continuously so do not be afraid to reach out if you have any questions regarding the position!
- Create a plan for how to develop and maintain a new server architecture for our games.
- Work together with other developers to integrate a back-end solution.
- Collaborate closely with a small team of designers, artist and programmers.
- Great knowledge of either Java, Node.js, • Net Core, Python or Golang.
- Good knowledge of either AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL.
- Good knowledge of internet protocol, as in UDP, TCP and HTTP.
- Previous experience of setting up REST APIs.
- Previous experience of setting up servers.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with source control management software (Git and/or Perforce).
- Geoguessr experience.
- Experience with game development
At PocApp we implement flexible working hours, 35h/weeks, a generous insurance package and payments to your pension fund. We also offer a generous wellness grant for health-related activities and time to work out during office hours every day. Being lovers of fika, there is also something for everyone to snack at during breakfast and our afternoon break.
Employment: Full-time permanent employment (tillsvidareanställning), 35 hours per week on-site at the studio in Skövde. Remote work is an option during current circumstances.
Are you the one we are looking for? We'd love to hear from you!
Det går givetvis bra att skicka sin ansökan på svenska!
Got any questions? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!