E-commerce Copywriter to Monki
Monki is a high street fashion brand that offers an inspiring retail and customer experience. From the very beginning, our aim has been to be kind to the world and empower the young women in it. We encourage our community to express their own unique selves and feel great about who they are. Monki believes in its employees and its customers. Our company is infused with the Monki brand values: brave, fun, friendly and empowering.
As an E-commerce Copywriter you will be responsible for developing site copy on a global level and optimizing the SEO strategy. You will secure the tonality in all communication connected to our e-commerce sites. Responsible for developing guidelines and processes to secure brand tonality. Remain updated on latest trends and development within the SEO field. You will, together with the copy team, be responsible for producing product enrichment copy for articles available to the Monki global customer – in a commercial and clear way aligned with the brand tonality. Continuously drive improvement of processes and cross functional collaboration for all stakeholders. You are able to think creatively and source relevant information to secure best product enrichment copy. Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment and meet deadlines with exceptional attention to detail. Strong communication skills and the ability to write with confident precision.
To thrive in the role as E-commerce Copywriter at Monki, we believe that you have a passion for digital written content and the ability to express the brand tonality skillfully. You also need to:
- Have a minimum of 3 years copywriting experience
- Have a degree in Professional Communications, Creative Writing or a similar academic background
- Have great experience in SEO, SEM and UX copywriting
- Have a “growth mindset” and are motivated by challenging goals
- Be interested in product communication and digital marketing
- Be inclusive, a team player and open minded
- Have analytical skills and the ability to know what makes a difference to our customer
- Foresee and take advantage of business opportunities, and find new solutions to complex situations
- Collaborate with other creatives within your team and department, as well as stakeholders across the organization
- Be a curious and pragmatic person with strong attention to detail
- Are up to date when it comes to the latest fashion trends and news
- Native/fluency in English
- You have proficient knowledge in SEO
- Able to drive projects forward in an executive manner
- You have the ability to handle high quantities of products without compromising on quality
- You have the capacity to work autonomously
- You manage your daily routines and processes efficiently to enable a balanced workflow and welcome opportunities for improvement
- You have experience in product enrichment and content management systems
- Confident in meeting targets and deadlines
- Must be able to self-edit and sense check copy
Please note that we are an international company and our internal language is English.
How to apply?
Please apply by sending your CV in english with the email titel " E-commerce Copywriter Monki". Interviews will be held on a continuous basis. The job is placed in our Head Office in Gothenburg and a full-time assignment. You will be part of the E-Commerce Team.
At Monki we have a strong ethical approach. This means that we take a clear stand against discrimination wherever we operate. We are proud of that our workforce possesses great diversity of experiences, perspectives and backgrounds and we strongly believe that this is a great asset for our company and our products. Equality is very important to us.