Influencer Marketing Cordinator Denmark
About Poster Store And Our Culture
Poster Store is an e-commerce B2C company, selling beautiful posters and high quality frames online.
We are a young startup with 70 employees between 20-40 years. The company was founded in 2016 and started its journey in Stockholm, Sweden but is now active in 28 countries. The company is rapidly growing and every year has brought new big steps forward in our development. The company culture is shaped by motivated employees that strive every day to be the best in the world with everything they do. If you wish to learn from the best, grow, create great value and become the best marketer in the world - then Poster Store is the right company for you. We are data driven, continuously improve our way of working, always analyze and evaluate all new data to use for the next iteration of improvement.
About the role
You probably have experience in marketing, media and communication field or equivalent. To fit in this role, you are a service-oriented, committed and driven person who makes things happen. We also believe that you have a mind for details while enjoying a high pace and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment. As we are a small company in rapid development, it is a lot that is changing and improving over time. Therefore, you will find good opportunities to improve and develop your own workplace and work description.
In this role you will be responsible to create the highest value possible by collaborating with influencers and bloggers and grow your market to the full potential.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include Influencer marketing, but are not be limited to:
- Identify and build long-term relationships with Influencers and Bloggers for the Danish market with a focus on social media channels such as Instagram YouTube and blogs.
- Establish, build and maintain influencer network according to brand and campaign objectives
- Project management skills: Serve as the day-to-day influencer contact for clients and influencers; managing deadlines, content reviews, contracts and various requests ensuring they are delivered to the highest standards
- Continuously monitor, manage, and optimize influencer collaborations to ensure that objectives are met
- Follow-up, gather insights, and evaluate our influencer collaborations to understand ROAS.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Monitor and stay up to date with the latest social trends and best practices
- Translations for new product content, newsletters and website
- Further marketing related tasks and projects as per company directions
- Extend your help with other tasks if necessary.
- Knowledge in marketing, communication, PR or similar is preferred.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of project management, and able to manage your time effectively.
- A goal-oriented person who has a passion for their work, is able to follow processes and to stick to strict time slots outlined to achieve your goals.
- You are familiar with the use of Google Sheets and Google Docs.
- You are on a native level in Danish.
- Swedish is a plus but not a requirement.
Who are you?
- You are self-motivated, self-managing and learning, and a driven team player with the ability to engage with others. Your integrity is on a high level with an ethical behaviour following our code of conduct.
- You are a strong team player who puts the team and the organization's needs at the forefront in order to maintain a great team spirit as well as delivering high results.
- You take responsibility for finalizing working tasks due to deadline and have a good mindset in keeping your work structured.
- With an attentive eye for details and your eager to take initiatives to develop processes, you are constantly contributing to our flourishing business. Furthermore, you thrive and enjoy working in a start up and fast-paced environment. You are able and like to think outside the box.
- Personal fit will be of great importance in this recruitment, as we are actively working to build a team with diverse experience, gender and background.
- We provide excellent opportunities for the right candidate to grow and develop so that you feel empowered to bring your best self to work each day. We believe that what you need to succeed is a great mindset and a will to become the best and keep improving.
Extras that come with the role
- Paddle or Crossfit during working hours each week.
- Monthly after works.
- 2-3 times corporate big events per year (such as go-kart driving, VR gaming, Christmas dinner).
Salary is set individually depending on previous work and educational experience.
Super centrally located in Östermalm, Birger Jarlsgatan 41A.