SAP SuccessFactors EC & RBP application expert
We are looking for experience SAP SF application experts with EC & RBP/ role expertise, to be part in any of our agile teams, supporting our HR core solution. It’s important to have good experience of the SAP SF RBP concept and best practices.
If you have experience from implementing role concepts, processes and routines and can drive needed changes within the area, then you are what we need. You must be aware of GDPR and can review existing role set-up and make improvements so that the role concept is secure, global and easy to maintain.
The position is full time onsite in Stockholm.
We need a flexible person that can work with security on high level, with EC RBP’s as well as other EC request’s and in close cooperation with other EC application experts. Experience from other SF modules and working in big, global companies is beneficial. We are looking for someone that can work agile and take end-to-end responsibility for role development, operations and implementations.
- Drive role related activities
- Make role improvements so that it’s secure, global and easy to maintain
- Provide technical RBP expertise
- Understand and analyze role requirements
- Role design and configuration
- Management of R&A and apply RBP best practice and methods
- Provide validation of roles and RBP testing
- Resolve role incidents
- Drive monthly role reviews
- Implementing role concepts, processes and routines
- Ensure GDPR compliance
- Hands-on experience with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) and Role Based Permissions (RBP)
- Good understanding of RBP design concepts, principles, guidelines and best practices
- Overall Security and Risk Compliance knowledge
- GDPR knowledge
- SAP or SuccessFactors implementation knowledge/experience
- SAP Support Portal
- Strong knowledge of office-related automation tools: PC, word processing, spreadsheet etc.
Please apply with your CV & Cover letter before 25th Jan 2021. For any questions or query, do contact our Recruiter - Nidhi Illman on email@example.com
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll be part of an important project at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow.
We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.