Stockholm Stream offers you an opportunity to further develop our unique state of the art system Delta, a platform that makes it easy to deliver or ingest assets for VOD-platforms (Video On Demand). We are looking for a senior developer with team lead experience, who likes solving complex problems and working with full-stack and cloud development.
What Does it Mean to Work at Stream Stockholm?
We think this role is for you with a "can do" attitude and genuine interest in tech. Depending on your interest and knowledge, we are sure we can give you the right challenge since we work towards media and streaming companies that are radically increasing their content and require robust systems in order to function.
About the Role
You will join our small and experienced team and further develop our system and tools for the growing VOD industry. Your tasks involve improving the workflow and setup integrations with our customers' systems. You will be working with the systems that are in production mode to make sure they perform well 24/7.
To get most out of this job, we think you are a pragmatic individual who likes involvement in an entire system where you can get your voice heard and make an impact. We use the best suitable technology, for any given solution, instead of focusing on "only • NET" or so, always working in the cloud. Therefore you will come across a number of different tech. We think you are self started and that you love to work together with team members in a fast paced and rapidly changing business.
- Backend C# • NET development
- MS SQL/ MySQL
- Experience of managing windows and Linux servers
- Experience of “Continuous Integration” CI-systems
- Experience of Cloud servers and storage like AWS, GCP, Azure
- Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal in English
- Experience of network administration
- Experience of video transcoding, ffmpg, Mp4Box, Elemental
- Experience of documenting systems for support team
- Experience of work with streaming media.
Some Examples the Tech We Use
• C# • NET Core
• MS SQL / MySql server administration (essential)
• AWS administration.
• Windows server administration (essential)
• FTP server administration (essential)
• IIS Web server administration (essential)
• Backup administration (essential)
• Network administration (essential)
• Logstash/Kibana, Splunk
• Terraform scripting
• Streaming video, CDN (content distribution network)
• DRM technology for video on demand
• Administration of monitoring systems.
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
To apply for working in a unique company, in the VOD industry, please send your application to: email@example.com
If you’re interested and just want to have a chat and hear more about us, please call Patrik Littmann (Co-founder), phone 0733-66 35 30.