HR Generalist to Pirelli
We are now recruiting an HR Generalist to our HR department in the Nordics. In this role you will work in close cooperation with the colleagues in the HR team and report to the Nordic HR Manager.
This position manages a wide range of HR and comp/ben related topics, covering the integrated organization of Pirelli Tyre Nordic and Däckia. You will be managing the full range of HR activities related to the employee life cycle.
HRBP and admin:
- Advise and support staff & management on all aspects of HR related topics
- Recruitment support, onboarding and exit management
- Review and update HR policies and guidelines
- Performance- and L&D management
- Labor law & union relations
- HR communication
- Work Environment & Office management related topics
- Ad hoc HR topics
Comp & Ben and system admin:
- Monthly reporting, internal and external
- Expat management
- Remuneration and benefits management and reviews
- Pay statistics and position evaluations
- System owner for HRIS
- Payroll admin
- Liaison with Finance for labor- and HR related cost management
Who are you?
- 5-10 years of experience of HR and Payroll / Comp&Ben
- HR college/university degree or equivalent experience
- Several years of experience of working in international organizations
- Good IT-knowledge, ERP/Business systems, Excel
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Experience of Hogia or similar HR&Payroll Software
- SAP user
- Experience of international mobility and taxation
- Good understanding of labor law / collective bargaining agreements
To succeed in this role:
You are a team player, with good communication and networking skills. You enjoy working in a high-paced environment, to drive and organize and to see improvement areas in everything you do. You are service- and quality minded, with a high integrity.
In the role of HR Generalist, you get the opportunity to work in a large international group that is stable in the market and with good opportunities for development.
International and multi-cultural elements are key for Pirelli - in our multinational framework, people express a great source of diversity.
If you have questions about the role you are welcome to contact Tanja Husu, Nordic HR Manager, tel. 0720 706441. Please send your application soon as possible, latest 29 November 2020, including CV and personal letter in English to email@example.com
The position can be filled before 29 November 2020.
About the company:
Founded in 1872 and listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since 1922, Pirelli is distinguished by its long industrial tradition, which has always combined a capacity for innovation with product quality and a strong brand. The Nordic company focuses on sales in the Nordic market. From May 2020, the company is working in an integrated operation with Däckia AB in a new office in Kista Science Tower.
Read more on: