Estonian Speaking Babysitter / Barnvakt i Stockholm
Barnakademin has provided families in Stockholm with quality babysitting since 2008. We offer our customers creative child care in Swedish, but we also specialize in offering bilingual babysitters.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO:
- Speak Estonian (In order to teach kids)
- Enjoy spending time with kids;
- Is responsible and reliable;
- Have another occupation, for example you are a student or has another part time job;
- Creative and social so you can do creative stuff with kids;
- Looking for a long term commitments (at least 1 year)
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- a flexible, fun and developing part-time job;
- competitive salary. We offer a good start salary compared to our competitors;
- detailed references. We make sure that each employee leaves with a written, full reference from their time with us;
- close contact with us at the central office and with other babysitters;
liability and accident insurance;
- fair employments terms.
We always check your references and request a background check from the police.
ABOUT THE FAMILY
Barnakademin helps a family with two children to find a nanny who can spend time with a kid 2 days per week.
- The family lives in Stockholm
- Kid is 5 years old
- Needs help 2 afternoons/week
- Working hours: 15.00-18.00
The position is part-time and you can choose the days that suit you best. Does this position/family not suit you, but you are still interested in working as a babysitter? Submit your application anyway and we'll help you find the perfect family!