Copywriter to H&M’s Global Marketing & Communications Department
Are you a skilled and versatile copywriter with a solid interest in brand communication and sustainability? Are you meticulous with a creative mindset and passion for the written language and tone of voice? Right now, we are looking for someone like you!
H&M’s global Marketing & Communication department is located in Stockholm and supports 74 countries around the world. We have the strategic and operational responsibility to build the H&M brand, both internally and externally. Our mission is to create inspiring and relevant communication aligned with our brand direction.
We are looking for a Copywriter to strengthen our Identity team, focusing on brand communication. Our focus areas are sustainability, employer branding, sponsoring and developing our brand identity globally.
As a Copywriter you will produce written content for a diverse range of marketing and communication activities. You will conceptualize and write copy for different media channels, in close collaboration with other creatives, project managers and production managers.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Generating creative ideas and writing copy for specific activities
· Conceptualizing copy in line with the activities purpose
· Research based on purpose, product and target group
· Creating versatile texts and customer focused messages adapted to global omnichannel solutions (print, digital, video, campaigns, social etc.)
· Securing tone of voice in all touchpoints and making sure the copy is approved from a legal copyright perspective
· Collaborating with other creatives within your team and department as well as stakeholders across the organization
We are looking for you who;
To thrive in the role as Copywriter within H&M we believe that you have a passion for the written language and the capability to express yourself in versatile ways. We also think you:
· Have minimum 8 years of copywriting experience
· Have minimum 4 years of identity copywriting experience
· Have a degree in Copywriting, Journalism, Creative Writing or similar background
· Have a “growth mindset” and is result-oriented, loves to succeed and is motivated by challenging goals
· Has a big interest in brand communication and digital marketing
· Has an inclusive and open mindset
· Constantly wants to improve, has analytical skills and the ability to know what makes a difference to our customer
· Sees opportunities, is curious and finds new solutions to complex situations
· We also see that you are a great team player with the ability to collaborate with different stakeholders, whilst at the same time being able to drive the copywriting agenda in your team and projects
· You are a curious person who is not afraid to take initiative and have a strong eye for details
· Are passionate about grammar, wording and proofreading
· Native/Full proficiency in English & Swedish
How to apply?
Send your application in english as soon as possible but latest October 24th with the title of the position to Sally Dawson firstname.lastname@example.org
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We look forward to hearing from you!