Corporate Communications Specialist (440126)
Our Exciting Opportunity
As a member of the Corporate Communications team, you will be part of the unit that runs day-to-day external communications activities as well as driving specific projects for the Ericsson Group. The team is responsible for and coordinates Ericsson’s interaction with journalists, for international media outlets as well as Swedish media and other external audiences. International business media is essential as Ericsson is a global company with a high level of interest in a dynamic market.
The team is also the intersection and point of contact between our Business Units, Market Units, and other internal stakeholders, to support external communications activities in virtual teams across the company group globally. The Corporate Communications team is also responsible for providing support for spokespersons for key communications activities. Developing messages, communications tactics, and strategies are also part of the responsibility. Based at the headquarters in Stockholm, the team works in a global environment and travel is occasionally required. Team members are required to speak Swedish and English. This team is part of the External Communications unit within Group Function Marketing & Corporate Relations.
• Plan and prepare communications activities
• Write and craft messages
• Manage incoming requests from journalists
• Build and maintain relationships with journalists and other stakeholders
• Support Ericsson spokespersons
• Prepare and facilitate interviews
• Monitor media
• Manage Corporate Communications web pages
• Report to Head of Corporate Communications
To be successful in the role you should have
• University degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Political Science, or equivalent
• Work experience in communications (preferred but not required for the right candidate)
• Knowledge and interest in international politics (beneficial)
• Basic understanding in business financials (preferred but not required)
• Ability to build and maintain an excellent relationship with external stakeholders and external target audiences
• Very good ability to collaborate with spokespersons and internal stakeholders
• Understanding and knowledge in news media and digital publishing channels
• Excellent skills in English and Swedish, spoken and written
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Please submit your application in English.
Location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden
Recruiter: Dorota Baran, firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt