In 2018, iZettle became part of the PayPal family. iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Tens of millions of small businesses worldwide are still being underserved by the traditional players. By giving small businesses the tools to get paid, sell smarter, and grow, we’re empowering them to reach their full potential. Together with PayPal, we can reach 24 million merchants across the world with more of the affordable tools they need to thrive. Job Description:
We are looking for a product analyst to join our Data Analytics team to support iZettle’s digital product department: Point of Sale Alliance. If you have a passion for helping the economy of small businesses, and you have a few years of experience working with analytics and data science, we can be your next team.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the Product Managers to identify and solve product problems and to improve product user experience.
- Work cross-functionally to influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product/feature launches.
- The Product Analytics role will involve work around the following four areas:
- Product Insights
- Understanding and presenting to product teams product use case, user behaviors, and long-term trends via data
- Generating insights on what product/features to build next
- Set up well defined trackable KPIs to measure health of the product
- Product Operations
- Be a proactive part of all major product/feature experiments and define clear success metrics to measure outcome of experiment
- Build and analyze dashboards and reports for product data
- Product Leadership
- Communicating the state of product/feature, experiment results, etc to product teams and Influencing product decisions through data insights
- Data Pipeline
- Ensure data tracking is in place for products/features and build datasets to empower exploratory analysis
We hire people. Not CVs.
To be successful in this role you should understand the fundamentals of statistics, correlations vs causation, probability theory and experimentation. You are passionate about working with using data to improve user behaviour and to drive key product and business decisions. You are a team player and with communications skills and ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and you are committed to high-quality result-oriented output.
- 2+ years of experience analyzing growth data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to manipulate large datasets with high dimensionality and complexity; proficient in SQL, experience in at least one scripting language such as Python, or R
- Experience with Product Analytics Tools, Customer Data Platforms and Business Intelligence Tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, Tableau, Looker
- Work with design and user researchers to match Quantitative and Qualitative data in the team
- Experience with experimentations (such as A/B test) to improve products and drive KPIs
- Has worked extensively with defining and choosing KPIs for products
- Experience with opportunity analysis, using data to evaluate impacts of potential product changes
We're all for equality for all.
Tattoo artists. Dog groomers. Cake bakers. Jewellery makers. You name them -
at iZettle - we help them. And to do that well, we need our people to be as
unique and diverse as they are. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity
employer and together we uphold PayPal’s One Team Behaviour, striving to be
a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional
development, bring their whole self to work and most of all, feel like they