Since you’ve landed on this page, you probably already know a little about us and you’re thinking Hedvig might be a good place to work at. As the only loved insurance company in Sweden (in the world?), we’ve proved that it’s possible to disrupt an entire industry with people’s best interest at heart. Yet we’re only at the beginning of our journey.
Our tech team is at the very core of our business and enables us to scale and to deliver the smartest insurance platform there is. We focus on things like removing manual processes, automate the customer journey and to build a flexible system that delivers expansion across markets. We work closely to our business teams and every now in the team is doing a big impact on our platform and business output.
What about the role?
Hedvig is growing and gaining more members every day. If you are someone who is looking to join a start-up to see more about the ecosystem, this could be for you. Even though we are moving very fast that doesn’t mean we can sit back and relax! If you feel that you would be an asset for our team in a specific area, feel free to apply and we will contact you if one becomes available.
As a Backend Developer you will work with a talented team to build our micro services in an event driven way. We are coding in Kotlin with Postgres, Aurora, Travis and it is all running on AWS.
What about you?
- You are results-oriented and aim high without playing it safe
- You are a team player who acts without prestige and takes ownership of your work
- Since you will work closely with our business teams you are a great communicator that will dig deep to get the best out of your stakeholders needs
- You know the deal with event sourcing
- You enjoy working with open source
- You have previously been building micro services in a cloud environment
- You enjoy solving complex tasks as a team
- You think it is important to share knowledge and to present how you've solved stuff