Babysitter speaking Arabic/ Barnvakt i Sollentuna
Barnakademin has provided families in Stockholm with quality babysitting since 2008. We offer our customers creative child care in Swedish, but we also specialize in offering bilingual babysitters.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO:
- Speak Iraqi Arabic with as a native language (In order to teach kids) and also Swedish or English.
- Enjoy spending time with kids;
- Is responsible and reliable;
- Have another occupation, for example you are a student or has another part time job;
- Creative and social so you can do creative stuff with kids;
- Looking for a long term commitments (at least 1 year)
ABOUT THE FAMILY
Barnakademin helps a family with two children to find a nanny who can bring the children home from school/preschool.
- The family lives in Häggvik, Sollentuna,
- Kids are 3 and 5 years old
- Needs help 1 afternoons/week with picking up and babysitting
- Working hours: 15.00-18.00 or 16.00-19.00
The position is part-time and you can choose the days that suit you best.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- a flexible, fun and developing part-time job;
- competitive salary. We offer a good start salary compared to our competitors;
- detailed references. We make sure that each employee leaves with a written, full reference from their time with us;
- close contact with us at the central office and with other babysitters;
liability and accident insurance;
- fair employments terms.
W.e always check your references and request a background check from the police.