Information Assistant to EU-agency
Are you looking for a job in an international organization with an important mission? Do you have a high level of organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
About the position
Perido is looking for an Information Assistant to our client, an independent and important agency of the European Union. The mission of this agency is to strengthen Europe’s defences against infectious diseases and identify, assess and communicate current and emerging threats to human health posed by infectious diseases. The position is placed at their office nicely located just outside of Stockholm city.
Your daily tasks
You will be working in the Director’s Office. Within the unit, the position is linked to the Communication Section. Your tasks include:
- Support and take charge of the database management for the Communication team (MS office, Excel)
- Support email management and communication to external stakeholders and questions from citizens
- Provide input and support regarding the design of database process;
- Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor and support the team with some administrative duties
In order to be successful in this role, you have a high level of responsibility and an ability to take initiative. You communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally, in an appropriate manner and offer a high level of service orientation. Furthermore, you can work under pressure and organize and prioritize your work accordingly. You are capable of working effectively in a team, but also independently. Lastly, you know how to handle confidential information with discretion.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please send us your application in English as soon as possible!
- Education at university level or relevant post-secondary education and relevant professional experience
- Work experience in a similar role
- Experience in editing and writing texts in English, preferably in the area of scientific texts;
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook). Especially Excel.
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) at the level of a native speaker
- Understanding of Database Process/Management and MS SharePoint
Contract type and hours
Fulltime. Start ASAP, until end of September.
Please apply for this vacancy through our website. The company name and more information about this position will be revealed at the first contact with responsible recruiter. We recommend that you submit your application since interviews will be held continuously.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact us by mail, firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our recruitment assistants will answer you within 24 hours on weekdays. State the reference number 31742 in the subject line.
Perido is a successful consultant- and recruitment company, active within the civil service sector. The company has grown consistently since the start in 2003. Our vision is that everyone should thrive and feel dedicated at work. This includes our co-workers, clients and consultants. Through questioners that cover well-being we uphold high scores of contentment among our employees, both in-house co-workers and consultants year after year. This is something that we continue striving towards in everything we do. Today, Perido consists of 70 in-house co-workers and over 700 consultants working all over the country. Our vacancies can be found within several different industries, including banks, multinational IT-corporations, world leading telecom companies, government agencies and smaller companies within the private sector. We are affiliated with collective labor agreements to certain safe and secure work environments for all our employees.