Country Manager within a world-leading CSR organization
Take your career to the next level in a key role in a global business within a world-leading CSR organization
The EUSL Group is a member-driven organization that works for the local community and focus on solutions targeted at the business sector. Our goal is to solve Europe’s integration challenges by making it attractive for the SME- sector, regardless of size and branch, to work with people in exclusion. The core in our business is the ISO26000 standard for CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility, from where we have developed unique types of concepts which allows us to create change towards stronger and more sustainable societies.
The EUSL Group acts together with the local community and focus on business solutions from where education and employment are the foundation to small and medium business sectors.
The EUSL Group has established a new sector of business with focus on diversity, inclusion and integration. As part of the global goals where we define exclusion as a person who have been unemployed at least 30 days. We are committed to care and continuously develop our members and employees, as well as using our knowledge to create a sustainable future.
READ MORE ABOUT EUSL AT: https://www.eusl.eu
Challenge and opportunity
We are currently looking for our next Country Manager to lead and establish our Swedish Business Unit. As Country Manager for Sweden, you are responsible for managing all aspects of Business Unit to build and deliver growth plan in Sweden. Aligned with the company strategy, you will develop strategy, execution, delivering and profitability along with increased market share and organizing business resources for maximum effectiveness. The Country Manager will be a natural communicator which easily enables you to identify, develop and lead business into practical results to ensure usage of our membership with opportunities. You will also ensure local functions are fully aligned with global business strategy. The Country Manager will roll out the company´s position as a glocal leader.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The Country Manager will have responsibility for management of all country business and all commercial activities to the strategic and tactical arts of the in conjunction with EUSL Group.
- Build a strong country business plan with goals and objectives based on business opportunities, customer needs and strategic direction.
- Managing content and level of industry specific member and internal training. Provide outstanding leadership to the teams, ensure the highest performing team is in place that creates business opportunities.
- Manage country budgets and P&L and balance sheet in accordance with company policies.
- Identify new potential members and new market opportunities. Regularly re-assess the members base to identify high-value and ensure that resources are assigned appropriately in order to maintain/gain loyalty with members.
- Provide regular pipeline and sales forecasts and business performance checks to EUSL Group Management.
- Continually manage and monitor operational risks in the business and refine procedures where possible to mitigate future occurrence
- Build strong value propositions for new and existing solutions.
- Validate country operations are carried out in compliance with local laws and regulations, company policies and procedures
- Build teams and operational functions that maintains and implementing to the country business plan.
- Take overall responsibility for all locations, staff, including negotiations, insurance, maintenance contracts and site services
As Country Manager you will play an active role in the future European expansion as well as Go-to-Market team. You will be a part of our international coordinating team and will get international exposure. Some travelling is to be expected.
In order to succeed in this position, we would need you to have/be
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work spread across the globe.
- Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to lead and communicate. The Country Manager is a vital member of the EUSL group.
- 10+ years of successful proven track record in Management Business Leadership or equivalent and preferably experience from working in an NGO structure.
- Focus on driving results by achieve goals while overcoming obstacles and/or planning for contingencies and knowing how to gain support for new business initiatives.
- Ability to lead, influence, create and work within cross-functional environment. Developing and empowering both members and people.
- A strong practical thinker that plans, explains how the external environment affect the business and translates broad corporate strategies into clear, specific objectives/plans for teams and individuals.
- A great understanding of both business and people, including urges and success factors with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proven track record of excellent selling and negotiating skills, as well as ability to utilize solutions-oriented to sales.
- In order to achieve a good balance in life, you have an integrated structure in planning, executing and documenting.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and orally.
- In this recruitment, we attach great importance to personal qualities.
We are an organization where our core values are defined by our team members.
EUSL believe that for you to succeed you must be able to have a private life, while at the same time you must be dedicated your work. We value your integrity and offer a plethora of benefits. Most important are our employees' well-being and Care to Change the World TM. Join us and be part of our diverse team.
Apply by following
Attach a brief text about your work experience and why you apply for this position to email@example.com No later than 31/5-2020.
Please mark your application with “Country Manager Umea” and state your salary inquiry in your CV. For more information about the position contact CEO, Michael Bertilsson Phone +46 (0)19-760 6713.