DevOps Automation Engineer
I am Muhammad Raqib Rafique and I am leading Platform Services unit within Data & Analytics IT SE, at Telia Company. My team is responsible for building the Future Analytics Foundation for Telia Company’s Analytics, BI and AI domain. Right now, we are looking for a DevOps Automation Engineer, that together with us will work to deliver high performance computing capabilities across public, private clouds and data centers.
Your next challenge?
We are on a journey to become the new generation telco, and we believe that we can offer you an interesting opportunity where you will take part in continuous learning, work on improvements with your colleagues, and have fun along the way. As an DevOps Automation Engineer, you will drive our journey towards a truly data driven organization, setting up future analytics platforms and enabling DevOps way of working.
You will be doing so by identifying opportunities for automation across the hybrid data-pipelines in cloud and on-prem. Also, implement CI/CD, intelligent platform monitoring, and cognitive QA solutions validating functionality and quality. You will cooperate with many different stakeholders, such as developers, business analysts, and system architects to understand needs, and that existing functionality continues to perform.
Who are you?
You are on a mission to improve efficiency and reliability by identifying opportunities for automation within development, maintenance and operational flows. What gets you going is streamlining manual processes that are redundant or inconsistent, and helping teams to discover and eliminate problems by embedding intelligent automation in workflows.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are self-driven, efficient, responsible and structured in your way of working.
- You are not afraid to speak up if you see potential errors, mistakes or improvement opportunities.
- Good communicator in English, spoken and written.
- Experience of implementing CI/CD, intelligent platform monitoring and infrastructure automation.
- Knowledge of Cognitive QA (AI/ML), Continuous Testing, Test Automation Frameworks/Tools.
- Polyglot programming, Scripting, data serialization languages; YAML/JSON, Spark, Kafka, Python, Terraform, SQL, REST APIs etc.
- Working knowledge of Cloud computing, Containers and Orchestration (Kubernetes, Dockers, Jenkins), GitLab, building microservices etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
If you want to be a part of our journey, apply for the job! For more information, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on LinkedIn. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is 31st May 2020.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!