We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join our team of consultants.
What you'll do
• Create the best experience for engineers around the world by designing, building, scaling, and evolving our platform, services, and tooling
• Engage with the Backstage community to help us deliver the best possible open-source version of the platform
• Use your full-stack experience to design intelligent solutions that include front-end, client and back-end systems
• Collaborate closely with engineers, product designers, and product owners to drive the evolution of our technology
• Help us to evolve the platform in ways that allow us to easily maintain our operational responsibilities
You will be working onsite 5 days a week with our clients in Stockholm. You will also benefit from Norla’s company culture. Typically, you will be on an assignment for a period depending on the project and how you feel about it. It is important for us to match you to assignments that you are passionate about and where you can feel challenged.
Who we are looking for
• You’re excited about delivering end-to-end experiences and care about your software architecture across the front-end, back-end, and the APIs that glue them together.
• You care about web technologies, exploring data, user experience, and design and use all of that for building user-friendly web applications
• You have experience in backend development and technologies such as Python or Java
• You are passionate about writing high-quality code
• You learn quickly and enjoy working closely together with your product team to bring value to your stakeholders
• You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
• Experience in working with open-source technologies and taking existing technologies to the open-source community is a bonus