Marketing specialist and Project leader for China
Marulk Media grows stronger in China and we are now looking for a qualified person to join us as a marketing and project leader.
Position: Marketing specialist and Project leader for China.
Maintain business communications, provide training and marketing material mainly for clients in China.
As a marketing specialist you will provide different kinds of materials depending on type of project. This can range from social media content to banners, flyers or similar for exhibitions, sales events and such.
Training material will be produced in-house for our stakeholders operating on international basis. This will include material such as photos, videos from production facilities in Sweden.
Translation, interpretation or communications between Chinese authorities, clients and international stakeholders.
Most work will mainly be for Chinese clients, however, as stakeholders operate globally there may be requests to perform work elsewhere and in English.
- Create marketing material for exhibitions, sales departments, social media.
- Provide training material for a wide variety of products that are made in Sweden.
- Project management for international clients; mainly operating on the Chinese market.
- Co-ordinate projects in China.
- Co-ordinates communications between stakeholders and Chinese authorities/government/clients.
- Translate documentation between Chinese and English.
- Interpretation in Chinese and English between clients, sales and stakeholders both domestically and internationally.
The primary work environment is an office; however, work may also be performed from home or customer facilities. Position requires candidate to effectively use a computer and phone as main communication tools. The main work location will be the Marulk Media office in Örebro, Sweden.
As some projects might require travel into China the candidate must be willing to travel.
This is a permanent role with normal business hours 7-16 while operating in Sweden. While operating abroad we always follow local guidelines and legislations.
Fluent in Chinese and English.
Bachelor degree or higher.
At least 3 years of work experience in China or Chinese enterprise.
Previous project management experience.
Be flexible to work from home, office or travel.
Must pass background check and clean Police record.