We are looking for HR Generalist to join our diverse team in Stockholm!
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. Operating in over 125 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
We firmly believe that the only way to be truly ‘global’ is to put local first, which is what our team of 8,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day.
The HR Generalist Nordics is responsible to support day to day operations of the HR department for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Takes care of all HR administration related to the employee life cycle. Key point of contact for the employees as SME for Company’s policies, payroll related administration, absence management, and general labour conditions.
- Work with employees’ data and employment related information;
- Support and coordinate Group HR communications for the local office;
- Update the People Planning Tool Rolling 24 Months Forecast;
- Update Organization Chart with any structure and employee changes;
- Responsible for timely and qualitative data input, strong compliance on all data reporting and capable of running HR analytics;
- Initiate employees’ Mover/Leaver process;
- Administer employees’ data in HR systems;
- Support Performance Management Process;
- Administer Recruitment process through ATS
- Prepare new joiner’s arrival;
- Register, administer and monitor training requests to support employees’ professional development;
- Administer Group and local benefits schemes. Administer Pay Review Process and out of cycle compensation changes. Administer Employee relations
- Administer voluntary exits: resignations, retirement. Administer non-voluntary exits: redundancy, dismissals, long term sickness, death-in service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any other related field;
- 2 years of experience in HR field;
- Strong understanding of processes needed to undertake the role successfully;
- Able to communicate information in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written work) to both internal and external stakeholders;
- English language is mandatory – both written and spoken.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.