- Working on design and implementation of business-critical data storage components
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Support existing solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
- Work in the scope of set up development flow
- Taking part in peer code reviews
Desired background – we believe you have experience in majority of following areas
- Decent Java skills
- Good understanding of Domain Driven Design (DDD), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Analytical mindset and a strong interest in data processing
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- EU Citizenship is a must since you will have access to classified information
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Akka
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience with Kafka, AWS and Kubernetes
If you have an interest in backend development, big data and data analysis and want to work at a company with high level of quality and safety, you will probably feel just at home at Itesco!
Studentwork is a leading Nordic recruitment and staffing company specialized in graduates and candidates with up to five years of work experience. We mainly offer positions in the fields of finance, sales/marketing, technology and administration.
We are experts in matching our customers’ needs with our candidates’ qualities and skills. At Studentwork culture always comes first and our business is guided by our values: Always Deliver, Be Creative, Take Responsibility and Share Fun.