HR Business Partner
Barncentrum Solna is a pediatric clinic specialized in giving healthcare services to children and youth from the age of 0 till 17 years. Our team of pediatricians, nurses and psychologists is vastly expanding and we are now looking for an HR Business Partner to join our team. In this role, you will be working closely with our CEO.
Our mission is to build better and more accessible healthcare services to the community. We are in the process of expanding our business by opening a new filial in Stockholm providing digital and physical amenities that give patients the best possible experience, regardless of location.
What you will do
As an HR Business Partner you will work operationally with the team and play an important role in scaling and optimizing our business processes. As this is a new role, you will work with setting up the HR processes and ways of working for our healthcare personnel in close cooperation with the team. Additionally, you will support our CEO in managing the company assets and business finances.
This role requires an international business mindset and fluency in several international languages.
You will also:
· Provide support to our clinicians in the physical clinics as well as our future digital service initiative
· Develop and review HR related processes, recruitment processes, performance management , compensation & benefits strategies, and salary reviews
· Lead people initiatives/projects in tight collaboration with CEO
· Co-facilitate the New Employee Orientation (NEO) program for new hires
· Network and conduct regular meetings with various partners, suppliers, future applicants/candidates and foster solid trustworthy relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are an experienced HR person who can drive change and ensure smooth buy-in. You thrive in a role where you work both strategically and operationally, constantly aiming at improving people processes and tools.
· You are able to communicate well with stakeholders, while being assertive and direct to the point
· You constantly look forward to improve at a personal and business level, accept and give constructive feedback and proactively shares knowledge with others around you while always displaying good intentions
· You demonstrate initiative and possess a curious and open growth mindset - striving to develop and learn by trying.
· You are knowledgeable of change management best practices
· You have excellent communication skills in English, Arabic and French, in speaking as well as in writing (Swedish is an asset)
Education and Experience
· Degree in Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration or another relevant field
· Solid experience within HR with 5+ years of work experience in a broader HR environment, preferably in the private sector
You will be based in Stockholm.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We apply collective agreement, insurances and occupational pension for our employees.
We look forward to seeing your application!