We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our friendly engineering team. You will work with modern tools and technologies to help more people to move freely, meaningfully and sustainably. In the process of creating and delivering the best possible solutions for people and cities, you will work crossfunctionally and tightly with frontend, UX and test in product teams.
Your engagement here will include but won’t be limited to:
You will design, develop and deploy highly reliable, available and scalable APIs that your team will be responsible for. You'll have a lot of space to influence not only what we build, but also how we work. You'll work with passionate people to come up with what's next for M. Above all, you'll help create space for a more sustainable future through car sharing.
You show experience with most of the following...
- You have strong skills working with Java or Kotlin
- Experience working with web application frameworks like Spring or Dropwizard (we use Spring Boot)
- You have experience with modern Version Control Systems (we use Git)
- You have worked in agile environments
Extra awesome if you have...
- Worked with GraphQL APIs
- Experience with microservices using Google Cloud Platform or similar (AWS, Azure) and worked on Deployment (Kubernetes) and CI
- Some knowledge about relational SQL Databases (we use PostgreSQL)
- Some knowledge about Docker
Furthermore, we at M believe that a diverse and equal working environment is essential for the well-being and development of our co-workers. We constantly strive for a well-balanced representation of gender and ethnic identities at every level of the organization. In this way, we hope to create an open-minded, smart and enjoyable workplace.
Does it sound interesting? Then we are looking forward to your application in English!