Capacity/Staffing Lead Nordics
Capacity/Staffing is concerned with fitting the right person, to the right job, for the right amount of time.
We work with Planning, Delivery, Hiring, Operations and People Success teams to achieve this.
As Capacity/Staffing Lead you are focused on filling a project’s people needs through permanent people, contractors, new hires, or re-training. Work with Delivery for planning capacity for current and future pipeline, ensure cost effectiveness and skill mix planning. You are responsible for staffing ca. 80-100 people from a certain Domain throughout their tenure. As a single point of contact for the business, you work Project Managers across Publicis Sapient to fill project staffing (people) needs. You will be assigned to support a business/service/project leadership team for its project staffing needs and also work closely with the Delivery Lead and Ops Leadership.
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with Business Development and Project Managers within assigned area of responsibility to proactively understand existing and future staffing needs.
· Identify talent requirements by conducting needs analysis, including a review of job requirements, operational problems, business and capacity plans, and forecasts.
· Identify a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
· Monitor the quality, composition and morale of the team, such as tenure mix, and collaborate with Business Leaders to take action when needed.
· Follow up on filled positions to assess effectiveness of placement; work with Business Leaders and Project Managers to take corrective action when needed.
· Collaborate with Staffing Partners from other locations/domains, People Success and Business Leaders to identify and implement appropriate solutions to build organizational capability.
· Collaborate with Domain Leadership and People Success on coaching, training, performance management and morale for your staffing pool.
· Provide significant input into the capacity planning process.
· Optimize utilization for the people in your Domain and ensure accuracy of staffing plans and people data in the P.S system.
· Bachelors Degree required; Masters Degree preferred
· 8+ years professional experience in a recruitment, talent management or large consulting account management role within a large technology or creative consulting services firm.
· Strong staff planning, recruitment, capacity planning, and relationship management skills.
· Strong sense of organizational awareness and ability to navigate complex and highly matrixed environments.
· Experience with virtual and off-shore staffing models.
· Ability to quickly establish credibility with Business Leaders, Project Managers, and People Managers.
· Confidently interacts with senior level managers with confidence and exhibits strong understanding of business issues.
If this speaks to you and you are ready for a new challenge, I will be happy to receive your resume and cover letter through our online-application tool. When applying please refer to the job code 47689. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further questions!
About Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.