HR Assistant & Secretary
About the position
We are currently looking for a HR Assistant &Secretary to our HR Dept. at our Kista office, the major responsibilities as below:
- Expat matter management
- Supports in visa application and management
- HR document management
- HR data Maintenance
- Campus recruiting support (interns ,oversea student recruiting)
- Other HR team assistant work (meeting support, etc.)
- Secretary matter (eg book meeting ,arrange trip , reimbursement )
Qualifications and experience
- To be successful in this role the candidate should have more than 2 years experience of working as a recruitment HR (including intern or working student), preferably in a public and/or international company.
- Excellent working proficiency in English (written and spoken); Chinese Mandarin and Swedish.
- Advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A Bachelor Degree, Masters or equivalent background is required.
- Service mentality
- The candidate should have a high focus on delivering high quality work.
- The candidate should have a strong feeling and interest for development and to share experiences with others in the team and have a proven capability to pursue creative solutions.
- Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.
- As we are a global company the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently.
- Good communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Well organized and structured.
This is a fulltime consultancy position at our R&D office in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.