HR Generalist H&M
Do you believe that people is key when doing business? Are you interested in improving business results & how people contribute to those whilst they develop and grow? We are happy to announce an exciting HR opportunity within our Logistic organization in Eskilstuna. The warehouse with 400 employees supports 146 stores with products every day.
Together with the HR manager you will be a part of setting the strategy in attract & recruit and learn & develop within our logistic organization. Internal communication will be another responsibility along others.
What will you do:
You will join the HR team with high ambitions and passion for our business.
- Recruitment of talents
- You make sure that all introductions are up to H&M standard
- Set training plans and content of value driven trainings
- Secure best way of working within our learning management system
- Secure the internal communication flow
- Taking active part in social responsibility questions
- Take part in and lead different HR-related projects
Your skills and experiences:
- We believe you are an open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Experience within the HR area, eg recruitment, training and communication
- You can see the “bigger picture” and have an analytic and reflective mind-set
- Committed to both the business result and the wellbeing of the employees
- Keeping up with new trends within your area of expertise
- Education within HR or equivalent experience
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
We can assure you that you will get plenty of responsibility from day one and that you will work in the heart of our core business. We offer an inspiring and motivating culture characterized by teamwork, belief in people and entrepreneurial spirit where you will have the possibility to set way of working and to make a difference! You will work in a diverse and inclusive and value driven company.
Are you ready to join?
This is a full-time position based at DiC Eskilststribution centre i Eskilstuna. You will become a part of the DC Eskilstuna HR team and report directly to the HR Manager.
We are looking forward receiving your resume and cover letter as soon as possible but no later than December 15th 2019.