HR Specialist H&M - Health and work environment
Are you ready to find your place in a fast paced environment? We are offering a job where every day is an adventure and only you set the limits to your career possibilities. Your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
You will work as an HR specialist within Health and Work environment for the Swedish Logistic organization, based in Eskilstuna, consisting of around 400 employees serving 146 stores in Sweden.
You will work both independently and in a team closely together with other HR’s, Work environment representatives, Management and employees within H&M.
The HR function in Eskilstuna is a team of five people.
The job as HR specialist comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun. This role involves both strategic and operational responsibilities for our Distribution Center in Eskilstuna.
· Improve and develop processes, guidelines, tools and routines within Health and work Environment.
· Work with legal requirements
· Contact with our Employer Organization (Svensk Handel)
· Close collaboration our work environment representatives and union representatives
· Ensure best Way of Working regarding work environment at all our departments
· Be a part and lead different projects within the area work environment
· Support to HR and Managers in work environment questions
· Work with and support in rehabilitation process
· Cooperate with health care partners
Your skills and experiences:
· We believe you are an open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
· Experience within the HR area of work environment
· You can see the “bigger picture” and have an analytic and reflective mind-set
· Committed to both the business result and the wellbeing of the employees
· Keeping up with new trends within your area of expertise
· Education within HR, Work environment or equivalent
· Great communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
We can assure you that you will get plenty of responsibility from day one and that you will work in the heart of our core business. We offer an inspiring and motivating culture characterized by teamwork, belief in people and entrepreneurial spirit where you will have the possibility to set way of working and to make a difference! You will work in a diverse and inclusive and value driven company.
Are you ready to join?
This is a full-time position based at Distribution Centre in Eskilstuna. You will become a part of the DC Eskilstuna HR team and report directly to the HR Manager.
We are looking forward receiving your resumé and cover letter as soon as possible but no later than December 15th 2019.