Sonoco Alcore is part of Sonoco, a global provider of consumer packaging, industrial products, protective packaging and supply chain services. Sonoco Alcore is the acknowledged leader in high-quality, innovative, value-creating tube and core solutions throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East. We have over 30 manufacturing locations and 1800 employees in 15 countries, serving over 50 countries.
In Sweden, we have tube and core plants in Norrköping, Matfors and Markaryd. Our head office and central functions such as finance and HR are located in Norrköping. We employ approximately 55 employees in Sweden total.
Visit our website: www.sonocoalcore.com
As HR Generalist at Sonoco Alcore you will be responsible for managing the daily operational HR matters as well as advising and providing support to the local management team in HR related matters. The role is varied and implies interpreting employment legislation and union agreements, implement personnel policies, administration, payroll preparation and responsibility for the HR systems where you will be the local main user. You will work closely with the rest of the HR team in Europe and report to the regional HR Manager. This position is based in Norrköping, Sweden and it involves occasional travel to other Swedish sites.
We offer you a permanent position in our team, and a very versatile role with possibilities to develop both the organization and yourself.
- Administrate all daily HR matters, including documentation
- Support the organization in all HR matters and advise on employment legislation and/or union agreement
- Develop and implement HR policies, processes and documentation
- Prepare and review monthly payroll
- Participate and administrate duties in relation to recruitment, resource planning, introduction and training programs
- Contribution to organizational change and development
- Maintenance of records and data accuracy in HR systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or equivalent
- Experience of HR work in a progressive environment
- Working practice in HR systems
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Knowledge and understanding of employment legislation, union agreements and union relationships is valued
You are goal oriented and have a flexible, responsive, effective and initiative way of working. You are also easy to approach, service minded, adaptable and prone to development. You have excellent communication skills.
Welcome with your application!
Sonoco Alcore is collaborating with Nyckelrekrytering AB in this recruitment. Submit your CV and personal letter in the link below to apply.
You are welcome to contact the responsible consultant at Nyckelrekrytering, Ellinor Holm on tel. +4672 33 99 009 or Ella Pourmand on tel +4672 33 99 011, should you have any questions. Selections and interviews are ongoing so we would welcome the opportunity to review your application as soon as possible.