Student Internship - Software Developer / Integrator
We are looking for a student for an up to six months internship within IT security. As one of the world’s leading companies for PKI Solutions, we’re booming with expanding business as well as growing personnel numbers. With our expansion comes the opportunity to offer a highly qualified internship for a dedicated student who wants to develop skills together with dedicated people and a modern and global product - are you up for the challenge?
PrimeKey is offering an internship as a Software Developer / Integrator that will get a chance to explore new ideas within our development and marketing departments. You are probably about to complete, or have just completed a B.Sc or M.Sc in Software Engineering. Experience in development in several programming languages as well as good IT and system administration skills in Linux / OSX / Windows servers and clients is needed.
- Try out new integrations between our products and complementary products
- Develop integration plug-ins for products
- Explore and test new technologies and concepts
The position is based in Solna in Sweden. The position is limited in time, up to six months.
BACKGROUND AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
You are studying for a M.Sc. or B.SC in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent and want to develop your skills in a high qualified workspace. To be successful in this role you most likely also have:
- Excellent knowledge of software development and architecture
- Experience of Java Enterprise (Jakarta)
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Good understanding of IT-security
- Experience of virtualization and version control systems are meriting
- Fluent in English
- Other languages such as Turkish and Japanese are meriting
It will also be advantageous if you have understanding and general knowledge of PKI, open source software, databases and the likes.
Highly valued personal qualifications and competencies are as follows:
- Driven and action-oriented
- Ability to work independently, proactively and responsibly
- Ability to take own initiative
- Positive and customer focused
- Structured and organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Easy to co-operate with others
- Able to communicate effectively with developers
- Detail oriented and have proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Working for PrimeKey means; excellent development opportunities, working with some of the best PKI specialists and developers in the world, joining in a pleasant working environment, interacting with highly skilled and engaged coworkers and remuneration beyond just a monthly salary. PrimeKey head offices are based in Solna, in a nice and modern office building, close to public transportation such as bus and subway.