BI Developer To Sobi
Do you want to participate in new development projects and take care of day-to-day maintenance of the system and have experience working as a BI Developer with MS based BI platform?
About Sobi and the role
Sobi is a dynamic and growing company with a high pace of change. This requires well-functioning and up to date IT and business systems to support the high pace and Sobi’s business strategies, and to ensure that we are fulfilling regulatory requirements applicable for the pharmaceutical industry.
We are now looking for a technical BI developer to join our IS/IT team. The IS/IT department is managed in-house and act as a strategic enabler for the implementation and support of business systems at Sobi. As a technical BI developer, you will be part of the Commercial Effectiveness organization within the IS/IT department, developing BI tools and systems for increased efficiency and improved strategic analysis within Sobi. This position has high visibility across the company and interacts globally with affiliates and many departments.
Main areas of responsibility
Your main areas of responsibility will be the work with our MS based BI platform. You will participate in new development projects and take care of day-to-day maintenance of the system. Example of projects/areas to lead/support are:
- Develop ETL to combine different data warehouses
- Develop ETL to split cost based on split files
- Handle changes in ERP system in relation to BI system
- Handle import of new source files from subsidiaries
- Creation of new Cubes to match new business requirements
- Support the organization with advanced Excel analysis and modelling
- University Education in Computer Science and/or Engineering or similar knowledge.
- 3+ years’ experience of development projects in MS SQL server environment.
- Advance knowledge of SSIS and SSAS.
- Very good knowledge of SQL and databases
- Advanced user of Excel and VBA
Firm understanding of Finance, e.g. Sales, Cogs, Opex etc.
- Knowledge of other BI systems, like QlikSense and Power BI, is a plus.
- Experience from the Pharmaceutical Industry will be considered a plus, but not a requirement
Our values (Partnership, Ambition, Ownership, Urgency, all sourced by Care) form the base for our daily work. Therefore, your professional style should be:
- Well-organized, efficient and self-motivated
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills including the ability to interact well with a variety of personalities, organizational and educational levels.
- Can and will do attitude
- Ability to work independently, attention to detail, maintain accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Customer oriented
Location: Reporting to
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Ingela Pihl, Commercial Effectiveness Director, for questions email Ingela.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is a position for you, please don't hesitate to apply through our home page. www.sobi.com