Team Lead - Integrations
Oneflow combines the resources of larger companies with the innovation and dynamic atmosphere of early-stage ones. It is a sweet spot for any career boost. At Oneflow, you get to chart your own course of your career, and work with awesome colleagues who always got your back. The future of all contracts is with us, and we’d love for you to join us.
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our talented product development team, taking the lead in the integration team. There you will be focusing on leading the team in designing, building and maintaining our integrations, both frontend and backend components.
You are social, not afraid to be hands-on and interested in leading projects from initiation to completion. You will work together with the rest of the development team to bring all our integrations to the next level, customer integrations and partner integrations alike. You will take ownership of the external integration components we build and maintain, like zapier actions/triggers, and help develop internal components related to integrations in general.
You will take on the personal manager responsibilities of the members of the team, coaching and leading them in their day to day work, as well as their long term professional development. You will be responsible for the overall team performance and will report directly to the Head of Product & Development.
You will be an active part of both the product development team and a fast-growing startup where your opinions and passions will have a real impact!
Your days will be filled with:
- Leading by doing, helping define and build the best integration experience Oneflow can offer, inside and out
- Coaching and mentoring your team members
- Actively work to improve team health and performance
- Learning new programming languages, frameworks and platforms
- Creating, developing and maintaining components, applications and packages for partner systems that will facilitate integrations with Oneflow
- Helping customers build integrations from their system to Oneflow
- Helping the team set future architecture, technology stack and working process
- Facilitating discussions and debates, both technical and non-technical
Skills & Requirements
We would like you to have a background from:
- Long term product development, in a team environment
- Working towards seeing your colleagues and team members thrive and evolve
- Coaching and mentoring colleagues, team members or direct reports
- A broad spectrum of programming languages, frameworks and platforms
- System integration, making different systems and applications play well together while being able to leverage their individual strengths
- 10+ years experience working as an engineer. The number of years aren’t crucial. It’s more important that you’ve got the ability to use your previous experience.
It would also be really awesome if you’re excited about, and meriting to have experience of:
- Leading a team of developers in a product company
- OKRs in a product development environment
- An interest in software development and in programming languages outside of work
- Python/Flask and/or JS/React
- Open source development
- Hands on experience working with CRMs or business systems
- Security architecture (OWASP, encryption, etc.)
- Direct customer collaboration, finding needs and executing solutions together
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics tools and technologies
- 1+ years in integration development
How we work
We want our developers to feel a strong sense of ownership, to feel like what they do really matters and to be involved in all steps of product development, from feature planning to release. Our team and culture is built on this principle of inclusion and responsibility, which we see as crucial in building a great product.
We strive for a truly agile development environment that promotes getting things done, rather than focusing too much on processes and enterprise tools. This means we typically work in short iterations, regularly going from conceptual discussions to shipped product features in a few weeks. We believe early and honest feedback is the best feedback, both internally and from our customers.
We value gender equality and diversity in our organisation and therefore, we strive for a team that reflects the diversity in today's society.